GET HELP FROM A BAIL BOND COMPANY
Follow these simple steps to get help from an experienced bail bond company
1. Gather Information
- Note: if you do not know all the details, we will help you find the information.
- – Name of Defendant
- – Jail Location of Defendant
- – Bail Amount
- – Alleged Crime Committed
2. Call ABC BAIL BONDS at 877-FAST BAIL® (877-327-8224) or fill out the contact form on right to begin the process.
- – Call Toll Free 24 / 7 / 365
- – Relay all gathered bail information known to the ABC Agent.
- – Licensed ABC Agent will give you information about how much the bail will cost and what to do next.
3. Meet with the ABC BAIL BONDS Bail Agent or arrange service via fax or throughBail by EmailSM
- – Our team of licensed agents will explain our paperwork and answer any questions you have regarding your responsibilities and obligations.
4. Sign paperwork (often only 10-15 minute process) for our bail bonds company
5. ABC bail bond posted & release from jail
- – Defendant is released from jail 30 minutes to 8 hours after bond is posted by the bail bonds company. (Note: varies by local jail process)
© 2010 - 2018 ABC Bail Bonds, all rights reserved.
Digital Marketing by:
you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.